Sunday, May 10, 2009

Jewelry Color Inspiration #35 Submissions & 50K Blog Candy Winner

Anyone who knows me also knows that have an obsession for stamping and for JEWELRY! I enjoy participating in other stamping challenges and want to share the fun by offering my own weekly Jewelry Color Inspiration Challenge. The Jewelry Color Inspiration Challenge #34 was posted last Sunday and included a jewelry photo, color swatches, and my card along with the link to the website where I found it. Check back later to see the Jewelry Color Inspiration #35 for this week!

This vintage fabric wrist corsage cuff bracelet called Pocket Full of Posies
includes beautiful handmade fabric flowers with copper bead accents, antique styled skeleton key charm, and a big vintage button closure. Go check out this designer, Marianna, and her fabulous jewelry designs at Star Girl Jewelry.







My Big Shot and sizzlet dies and embosslits were a must with this card. I used Cameo Coral with the Simple Flower embosslit and Kiwi Kiss for the Little Leaves & Scribble Swirls sizzlet dies. I used Karen Giron's Sweet Sunday Sketch 16 for the layout of this card. Go check out Karen's blog, the sweetest thing, to see her darling designs!



Stamps: Sweet Little Sentiments
Paper: Kiwi Kiss, Very Vanilla, Ballet Blue & Cameo Coral CS
Ink: Ballet Blue
Other: Big Shot, Simple Flower embosslit, Little Leaves & Scribble Swirls sizzlet dies, Rich Regals buttons


Thanks, ladies, for submitting these delightful creations for Jewelry Color Inspiration #35! Come back later today for JCI #36!

Janet



LeAnne



Arielle



Meredith



Julie



Rochelle



Caryl



Andrea



50,000 HITS BLOG CANDY

The random winner is Caryl P! Email your address to me, Caryl and you will receive my Jewelry Color Inspiration #35 card, Organic Grace stamp set, and Patterns Pack II.



No comments: