Sunday, May 24, 2009

Jewelry Color Inspiration #37 Submissions & Winner

Anyone who knows me also knows that have an obsession for stamping and for JEWELRY! I enjoy participating in other stamping challenges and want to share the fun by offering my own weekly Jewelry Color Inspiration Challenge. The Jewelry Color Inspiration Challenge #37 was posted last Sunday and included a jewelry photo, color swatches, and my card along with the link to the website where I found it. Check back later to see the Jewelry Color Inspiration #37 for this week!

This unique and contemporary design called Offset Squares Harringbone Cuff is from Njema as was created using Japanese seed beads in the herringbone stitch. This designer found inspiration for this cuff comes from hallway carpet in a hotel. All of us in the paper-crafting world can relate to finding our inspiration EVERYWHERE, too:)







Stamps: Darling Dots
Paper: Bashful Blue, Baja Breeze, Chocolate Chip, Creamy Caramel, Whisper White CS
Ink: Bashful Blue, Baja Breeze, Creamy Caramel
Other: Crafters Tool Kit, 1 1/4" & 1 3/8" Square punches, Baja Breeze Striped Grosgrain ribbon




Click on the collage above to see all of the wonderful projects this week. Thanks to all of you ladies for sharing your talent in the JCI37! My favorite submission for the Jewelry Color Inspiration #37 is LeAnne! I love those darling flip-flops with the jumbo polka dotted background and circle-shaped image:) Please email me your address, Leanne, so I can get your new stamp set mailed to you:)

LeAnne



No comments: