Saturday, June 27, 2009

Jewelry Color Inspiration #42 FAVORITE

Anyone who knows me also knows that have an obsession for stamping and for JEWELRY! I enjoy participating in other stamping challenges and want to share the fun by offering my own weekly Jewelry Color Inspiration Challenge. The JCI42 was posted last Sunday and included a jewelry photo, color swatches, and my card along with the link to the website where I found it. I'll be posting the Jewelry Color Inspiration #41 right away, so come back!

This gorgeous Tahiti Necklace at Savvy Girl & Company caught my this week. I love the bold colors and chunky pieces! The necklace incluces genuine blue turquoise, carved wooden pieces, orange coral, silver links and a piece of white turquoise that is creatively set just off to the side to give it a more unique look.







I used the new Autumn Days stamp set on this card that will be available on July 1st. Not only the pheasant image is in the set, but also, the wheat image in the background. This set does not include greetings, so I used Three Little Words for the greeting. The Tangerine Tango cardstock and ink, and the yummy Valet ribbon are all retiring at the end of June...so get them while you still can. Click here to Shop Now.



Stamps: Autumn Days, Three Little Words
Paper: Tangerine Tango, Chocolate Chip, Tempting Turquoise, Whisper White CS, Flock Together DSP
Ink: Tangerine Tango, Chocolate Chip
Other: Big Shot, Top Note Die, Valet Ribbon Originals


My FAVORITE Jewelry Color Inspiration #42 this week is Natasha's "Celebrate With Tangerine" card. I love the triple and double layered flowers that Natasha created with the fabulous Fifth Avenue Floral stamp set. Congratulations, Natasha from Australia...please email me your mailing address so I can get your Flowers in Silhouette stamp to you.



2 comments:

Nancy L. said...

congrats, your card is beautiful!

Julie Davison said...

I love your Autumn Days card, Stacey! I didn't see it before now. That's a great layout with the top note...I recognize it from your swap card. I think I might like card even more! Well done!