Saturday, June 20, 2009

My Special Offer in June

The Stampin' Up! year is coming to a close and I want to offer you, my customers and blog readers, a special offer for the month of June!



Order $50 in Stampin' Up! product from my website and receive a specially selected set of handstamped cards. The set will include six full sized cards and coordinating envelopes...PLUS I'll send you the New Idea Book & Catalog for FREE!

Order $100 in Stampin' Up! product from my website and receive a specialty selected set of handstamped cards. This set will include a dozen full sized cards, coordinating envelopes, the New Idea Book & Catalog plus a free retired/retiring unmounted stamp set! You will get to choose from my selection at the time you place your order!

Click HERE to enter my business website and then click SHOP NOW to get started...Happy Shopping and of course, Happy Stamping!

No comments: