Saturday, July 25, 2009

Blog Makeover Premiere BLOG CANDY Winner



A huge THANK YOU goes out to all of you who shared in my Blog Makeover celebration! Thanks for commenting and adding the Stacey's Stamping Stage button to your blog. Tomorrow, I will be wrapping up the JCI46 and debuting the new Curtain Call Color Challenge! Stop by tomorrow if you can!

MsOctober from Kitten at Play is the winner of the Blog Makeover Premiere BLOG CANDY!

MsOctober said: "She really did a great job on your page....I love how it is has an open and organized feel. I bet her waiting list will grow after everyone sees this revamp! I can't wait to see what other new things you have in store for us :)"
July 24, 2009 11:46 AM

Congrats MsOctober! Email me at slschaf771@aol.com with you mailing address, so I can mail your goodies out to you:)

No comments: