Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Congrats on Your Big News!



I'm giving this card to a gal that shared news with me that she's expecting. It's always so exciting to hear this happy news! I couldn't wait to use my new Nursery Necessities stamp set that I earned free last month for promoting to Manager with Stampin' Up! How stinkin' cute is this sweet elephant? I used the Fall-To Layout #49 for my sketch inspiration...they always have the best layouts to get you started...and I paired the FTL49 with the Color Challenge #226 over at Splitcoaststampers.



Stamps: Nursery Necessities, Absolutely Fabulous (retired)
Paper: Apricot Appeal, Baja Breeze (retired), Close to Cocoa, Tempting Turquoise CS
Ink: Close to Cocoa
Other: Big Shot, Backgrounds #1 Texture Plates, Top Note Die, Apricot Appeal 1/4" Grosgrain, Vintage Brads, Mat Pack & Paper Piercing Tool, Stampin' Dimensionals


4 comments:

Patti J. said...

Whew...glad I'm not the recipient of that one! Lol... What a cute card! Your friend will absolutely love it! Great job on the sketch as well. Thanks for sharing!

Natasha said...

Aww, this is absolutely adorable!

Andrea said...

So sweet. I love the colors,

Rochelle said...

What a cute card! I love how you used part of the top notes die on the card. Great colors for a girl or a boy on the way!