Thursday, July 23, 2009

Party Time





This sketch, Sketch Challenge #238 at Splitcoaststampers (SCS), was my inspiration for the layout of my Party Time birthday card. After seeing some of the gallery submissions, I decided that pairing the sketch up with the colors from the Clean & Simple Cards #24 Challenge (CAS24) at SCS would be perfect! The colors for the CAS24 are Tempting Turquoise, Only Orange, and Summer Sun...nice and bright...and right up my alley:)



Oops! I didn't realize this stamp set, Time to Party is now retired. I have already sold most of my retired stamp sets, but will have to add this one to the FOR SALE list.




Stamps: Time to Party (retired)
Paper: Tempting Turquoise, Only Orange, Summer Sun, Whisper White CS, Flock Together DSP
Ink: Tempting Turquoise, Only Orange, Summer Sun
Other: Summer Sun Corduroy Buttons, Mat Pack & Paper Piercing Tool, 1 1/4" Square & 1 3/8" Square Punches, Stampin' Dimensionals


There is still a couple of days left to enter to win my Blog Makeover Premiere BLOG CANDY. See this post for the details!

5 comments:

Andrea said...

Great card, Stacey.

Unknown said...

How bright is this card! but you did an amazing job with it and it looks fabulous!

Caryl P said...

You always make working with bright colors look simple and fabulous. Beautiful card!

LeAnne said...

Sweet card!!! I am still in awe of your new blog look!

Janet Strain said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE this card!!!