Sunday, January 17, 2010

Curtain Call Color Challenge: Act 12 Show Stoppers

Wowzers! The submissions for Curtain Call Color Challenge: Act 12 were so LOVEly...definate Show Stoppers! If you didn't have a chance to see the amazing talent from last week's Curtain Call, click HERE!

Join me in congratulating three ladies with their LOVEly creations!



Shelley at Stampin' Garden designed this darling Sneaky Little Love Bandit card.



Kathy at Kathy's Kreations created two cards using the colors from the Curtain Call which are both Show Stopping!



How fabulous is this sparkly card made by Lea at Lea's Cupcakes & Sunshine.



Congrats again to Shelley, Kathy & Lea for their SHOW STOPPING cards! Thanks for inspiring us:)

4 comments:

Lea L. said...

Lovely cards!! Thanks for including me!

♥Lea

Kathy said...

I am bouncing around the room like a giddy little schoolgirl.. thanks so much Stacey. Everyone's cards were just beautiful, can't wait to play along again soon:)
Kathy

Betty J Schaub said...

Hey Stacey the link to see the amazing talent from last week's Curtain Call, doesn't work.

Love your cards!!!
Betty aka ZacksNana

Shelley said...

Thanks for the kind words and the recognition, Stacey. I hoping to get into my craft room today. This weeks challenge looks great! I've done a few pink and orange cards lately, so it should be easy for me, right?