Saturday, May 22, 2010

Curtain Call Color Challenge: {ACT 30} Show Stoppers




The LEAD for Curtain Call Color Challenge: {ACT 30} is...

Makiko at MakInk Studio with this striking card! I love how Maki combined the black/white dp and subtle pink scalloped edge with that fabulously colored motorcycle image.





The Top 5 Show Stoppers for Curtain Call Color Challenge: {ACT 30} are...

Donna at Butternut Sage Designs...



Teresa at Enjoy the VA Sunshine...



Nadia at Nadia's Scrap und Stampel Ecke...



Silke at My Life...



and Arielle at Snappy Stampin'.



Congrats and enjoy your Curtain Call badges:) I was so amazed this week with all that was created! Thanks, ladies!

Get ready for a new earthy and homey color combo later tonight at midnight!

6 comments:

Sue said...

stunning selections Stacey, I love them all!!

Anonymous said...

tank You Stacey for chosing my card as one of the show stoppers I am so humbled and happy of course! Hugs~Donna

Anonymous said...

Sooo happy :-)))...I am one of the top five show stoppers.
Thank you so much Stacey, that you picked my card!! hugs Nadia

Unknown said...

Thank you Stacey!! So happy to find out I got the Lead!
What a wonderful day to start the week!

Kathy Martin said...

Congrats everyone....fabulous cards! :)

Silke Ledlow said...

Oh boy... I'm so behind I didn't even see that I made your top 5...thanks Stacey!!! Congrats to everyone else too...I totally loved Maki's card too!!!

Have a wonderful weekend!!! Hugs ~S~