Saturday, May 1, 2010

Sunshine or Shade



The Taylored Expressions Sketch Challenge #111 was my inspiration for this card tonight. I think I covered the tree trunk up a bit too much with sentiment tag and embellishments...just wanted you to know that my main image IS a tree (the cutest whimsical tree you've ever seen)...LOL! I stamped the tree top on to a piece of designer paper, cut it out by hand, then adhered it over the tree trunk.



The weather here in central Illinois calls for rain and storms all weekend, so instead of yard work I should have plenty of time to stamp...yay! Have a fantastic weekend, folks...and if it's raining in your neck of the woods, go get a little inky!




Stamps: Branching Out (Taylored Expressions)
Paper: cardstock & patterned paper (Taylored Expressions
Ink: Rich Cocoa Momento
Other: Button, Trinket Pins & Ribbon (Taylored Expressions), Oval/Scallop Oval Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Scallop Edge Punch, Mat Pack & Paper Piercing Tool, Jumbo Brads, Linen Thread


5 comments:

jamfiescreations1 said...

Stacey, this is such a cute card, I love the colors.

Melissa Sauls said...

This is absolutely the cutest thing Stacey! I just love it! So glad you can play with the sketch. :)

Vicki Burdick said...

What a cutie Stacey....Love it!

BTW, I left oyu an award on my blog......check it out!

Heather Rogers said...

So pretty, Stacy! Love the colors. :)

Silke Ledlow said...

Super cute card Stacey!!! The tree is awesome...I have this Set too and never inked this tree image up...yikes!!! Love how you used it with this sketch!! Hugs ~S~