Saturday, June 26, 2010

Curtain Call Color Challenge

We took the kiddos on a last minute trip to Chicago for the weekend and I won't get the Curtain Call show stoppers or new challenge ready for you by midnight! My fabulous 'CREW' should have a few things to get you started, though, so go check them out!

I'm so sorry for the delay and will totally make up for it with a little blog candy, so stop back by Sunday. I should be up and running by noon!

By the way, have you noticed anything different about my blog face?

Now we're off for a little Yorkville Waterpark and Lincoln Park Zoo fun!

See you soon:)

4 comments:

Arielle H Gordon said...

Wow Chicago, sounds like you guys are having fun! Make sure to post pictures!

Christina said...

Hope you're having a fun weekend! Enjoy!

Marisa said...

Enjoy your weekend! We'll hold the fort for you ;D

Mary Brown said...

Hope you had a GREAT time! I see you changed your blog over from the soon to retire incolors to some of the soon to come in incolors! LOVE these new colors!