Sunday, June 13, 2010
Exclusive: Curtain Call Convention Swap ~ CLOSED
(Inspiration photo is from housebeautiful.com)
Calling all Stampin' Up! demonstrators...if you're interested in participating in the 2010 Curtain Call Convention Swap, please read on...
There are 2 ways to participate...
1. If you are attending the 2010 Stampin' Up! Convention in July, you will be able to swap in person. You will make the number of full-card swaps using this exclusive color combination. See details below.
2. If you are not attending Convention this year, but wish to swap...you will be able to mail your full-card swaps to me including a postage-paid flat rate envelope/box to return them to you. Requirements and sign-up information for the swap are listed below. I must receive your swap cards no later than July 15th.
13718 Newmansville Ave
Petersburg, IL 62675
1. Include only current SU supplies.
3. Create full, usable cards in any size and using any technique or layout.
4. Use only the colors indicated in the Curtain Call Convention Swap template (Melon Mambo, Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Chocolate Chip & Baja Breeze).
5. Cards can be made for any occasion.
6. On a separate sticky note: include your name, email address and blog address (if applicable), in case someone has questions...recipe is optional.
7. Please omit your name (written or stamped) on the card itself.
Please leave a comment or send me an email with your name and email address to sign up. The deadline for signing up is Sunday, July 5th. This swap has also been posted at Stampin' Connection and Splitcoaststampers.
We will swap on Thursday, July 22nd at 12:00 PM (after you eat lunch, and before afternoon classes begin)
Please meet in the south foyer of the Convention Center (there was a little coffee/snack stand there last year). If you're coming from the Gathering Place, go right and all the way to end of that corridor, just before you get to the stairs that go lead you down to the street level.
When you arrive at the swap, check-in with me (Stacey Schafer). Give me one card and I'll give you mine along with a name tag that shows you are part of this swap. We will begin promptly at noon, so come a few minutes early if you wish. Once everyone is lined up and the swapping begins, it will go quick.
NUMBER OF SWAPS:
You will be notified of the number of swaps needed by July 6th, so you'll have plenty of time to create them. I will provide a list in this posting as swappers sign up, so keep checking back in to see the list grow (I hope:)
In addition to providing you an updated list in this posting, there is a notice posted on Stampin' Connection and on Splitcoaststampers. You can sign up on either site, just don't repeat signing-up by doing it on all three sites.
If you sign up to participate in the swap, your name will be entered into a prize drawing for a dozen of my (previous) hand-made Curtain Call Color Challenge cards. I will bring the prize with me to Convention for personal delivery...or if you are a mail-in swapper, I will mail your prize to you before I leave for Convention on July 20th.
Please spread the word to all of the Stampin' Up! demonstrators you know who love a good color combination to work with. Feel free to copy and paste the 2010 Convention Curtain Call Color Swap template with a link to its posting on your blog or in the sidebar of your blog to share the fun news!
So, what do you think? Whether there are 5, 10 or 50 of you, I can't wait to swap with you! I hope all of you, Curtain Call veterans and newbies, will join our swap so I can meet all of you in person:)
Here's who is swapping....(check back daily for an update)
1. Stacey Schafer (ME)
2. Susan Ornelas
3. Rochelle Gould
4. Libby Moore
5. Shirley Casey
6. Becky Lambie
7. Lonni Hatch
8. Kristin Cronin (received)
9. Natasha Hein
10. Shermala Austermann
11. Jenn Picard
12. Diane Gilbert (received)
13. Maureen Vallaro (received)
14. Lou Thompson
15. Rachel Chamberlain