Friday, June 25, 2010

Thinking of My Favorite PTI Color Combo ~ Papetrey Ink Blog Hop

Papertrey Ink Colors I LOVE: AQUA MIST, LEMON TART, HAWAIIAN SHORES, RIPE AVOCADO



It's time for the Papertrey Ink Blog Hop! I used Aqua Mist & Lemon Tart card stock with Green Bouquet paper. The Aqua Mist card base was layered with Lemon Tart and Green Bouquet paper. The images from Springtime Doodles were stamped in Momento Tuxedo ink and colored in with Copics, then hand-cut and adhered with dimensionals. To finish it off, I scallop punched and embossed the Lemon Tart card stock, added a strip of Green Bouquet patterned paper and wrapped it up with some yummy Lemon Tart grosgrain with a Lemon Tart vintage button and button twine embellishement. How many times can you write Lemon Tart in a paragraph? LOL! I LOVE this color...so fresh and happy!



Thanks for stopping by:)

All supplies are Papertrey Ink unless noted:)

Stamps: Springtime Doodles
Paper: Aqua Mist, Lemon Tart, Whisper White (SU) cardstock, Green Bouquet paper
Ink: Black Tuxedo (Momento)
Other: Lemon Tart Grosgrain & Vintage Buttons, Button Twine, Scallop Punch (EK Success), Copics


11 comments:

Jackie Pedro said...

LOVE this color combo, Stacey! Beautiful card!

Brandi said...

Stacey I love your style and color choice! So cute!

Nancy L. said...

love it! so pretty!

Lesley said...

Oh wow! This is AWESOME! Love the colours and your layout. Just gorgeous!
Smiles,
Lesley

Heather Rogers said...

Cute and whimsical! Love these colors together. :)

Angie Tieman said...

Oh my, uber fabulous!

Marisa said...

Darling card, Stacey. Lovely mix of DPs and use of lemon tart ;)

Christina said...

Stacey, I'd visit your blog just to see those beautiful bows, but there is so much other fabulousness going on, too! Awesome color combo, very fresh and cheerful, and your stamped flowers are so cute!

Anthonette said...

Those colors are fantastic! I love your Copic coloring.

Sue said...

What a sensational combination of colours Stacey, another stunning creation! :)

Amy Kolling said...

Beautiful color combination! I have had this one on my table for a while to try! thanks for the inpsiration!