Monday, August 2, 2010

best wishes ~ 2 Sketches 4 You



Happy Monday, folks! It's time for a new sketch at 2 Sketches 4 You! Our sponsor this week is Tiffany's Doodles, and I was able to use this beautiful Dahlia image.



The Woodland Park DSP came in handy...the colors are so organic...Garden Green, Wild Wasabi, Crumb Cake, Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla. To finish the card off, I used some new Crocheted Trim and an Antique Brad.



Thanks for stopping by! Hope you'll stop by 2 Sketches 4 You and play along with us this week:)



Stamps: Dahlia digital image (Tiffany's Doodles), Short & Sweet
Paper: Garden Green, Crumb Cake, Whisper White CS, Woodland Park DSP
Ink: Black Stazon
Other: Crocheted Trim, Antique Brads, Nestablities (Spellbinders)


5 comments:

jamfiescreations1 said...

I love the new sketch. And of course, I just love your card.

Tiffany said...

Hey Stacey! I love how you colored the dahlias!! Thank you!!

Kathy Martin said...

Very pretty! Love the lace! :)

Angie Tieman said...

This is lovely! I adore the vintagey lace and brad you added!

Sue said...

This is really beautiful Stacey, the DSP paper looks sensational! :)