Monday, September 17, 2012

Monochromatic & Masculine

Happy Monday and happy TPE day! It's time for another challenge over at The Pink Elephant. This week, you are challenged to create a monochromatic project for TPE 166.
For my monochromatic and masculine-themed card, I used very vanilla, chocolate chip, soft suede, crumb cake and other neutral brown tones. Since the Retrosketches #29 looked so awesome, I tried to make my card fit for that challenge. Friends of Speedy over at Mark's Finest Papers has a fun Bingo Challenge, too!
The Crazy 4 Challenges 154 is offering a prize this week for their "Anything Goes with a Fall Twist," and anything goes, as usual over at the 52 Card Pickup.
Thanks for stopping by the stage. Have a wonderful week:)

Stamps: Daring Adventure (SU( Ink: Crumb Cake, River Rock, Soft Suede, Chocolate Chip (SU) Paper: Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla CS, Naturals DSP Other: Big Shot, little leaves and layered labels dies (SU), Baker's Twine & Buttons (PTI)
Pin It

8 comments:

Marisa said...

Loving the neutral pallet and the button/leaf arrangement.

Carol said...

This is a gorgeous card! Great job....I love everything about it!

Patrice said...

Great card - I hope you'll link up again at 52 Card Pickup this week!

http://www.oldbackporch.com/2012/09/52-card-pickup-week-38.html

Karren said...

Gorgeous monochromatic card. Love the layout.

Benzi said...

Very pretty card in every way. I really love it. I see you used a Helen Keller quote. She was born about 20 miles from where I live and the house is maintained very well, as you might imagine.
Thanks for joining us this week at FOSTV.

stampingbowd said...

Gorgeous card!!! I love that sentiment!!! Beautiful shades of brown!!! Thanks for playing along in the FOSTV bingo challenge this week.

Janine said...

Very pretty card.

Ravengirl said...

Love this beautiful card! I am a huge fan of monochromatic cards and this is wonderful! Thanks for playing along with the Friends of Speedy TV!