Monday, November 26, 2012

Reindeer Food

Good morning, crafty friends! The challenge over at The Pink Elephant this week is to create "Pretty Packaging".
One of my new stamp sets, Fa la la from The Alley Way Stamps, has the cutest reindeer image and reindeer food poem...LOVE! I whipped up this cute little Reindeer Food package...now, my Hannah wants to make some for her classmates for Christmas!
The tag I created was my first attempt at working with Washi Tape from Freckled Fawn. The tape patterns are adorable, but I felt like a fish out of water as I tried to include it on my tage...hard to teach an old dog new tricks, so to speak. Hopefully, as a play with the Washi Tape a bit more, it will become easier and some washi mojo will emerge.
Thanks for stopping by the stage! Hope you'll join us over at The Pink Elephant this week:)
Stamps: Fa la la (TAWS) Ink: Black Stazon (SU), Copics Paper: Whisper White CS (SU) Other: Washi Tape & Manilla Tags (Freckled Fawn), Very Vanilla Seam Binding (SU) buttons & twine (PTI)
Pin It

3 comments:

Bernadette Bliss said...

Cute little project, Stacey.

*Alison* said...

you are AMAZING! I just adore the washi tape.. and the buttons add so much.. eekkk.... adorable! hugs

Sheri Gilson said...

Adorable project, Stacey!! Love the washi tape...thanks for the inspiration to give it a try!!