Thursday, May 2, 2013

Penny for your thoughts...


I love PIGS and was super excited to see The Alley Way Stamps set, Change!  My excitement might have something to do with having our very own pig farm...though this piggy bank might be slightly cuter than our own Berkies in the barn:)  Change is a free set this month with a $40 purchase over at the TAWS store.


The Sketchy Friday #16 and The Ribbon Reel 52 were the layout, color and theme inspirations for my card today!  Anything Goes over at Word Art Wednesday and Happy Mail at Simon Says Stamp are fitting for this fun card today, too!



The piggy bank was stamped on patterned paper and fussy cut as the focal point of my card...aren't the coins and sentiment stamps adorable, too?!  LOVE!


Thanks for stopping by the stage!

Change (TAWS)
Pin It

11 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

So darn cute!!

Sherry Eckblad said...

Love, love, love! I did not know you had a pig farm. Love learning new things about blog friends.

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Stacey :-) I love the pig ,, so very cute and all the details are perfect :-)

thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge
luv
Lols x x x

Pauline said...

So sweet Stacey! What a fun card!
Thanks for joining us at TRR this week!

Unknown said...

A great idea and you have kept the integrity of the sketch to a tee.
We appreciate and thank you, for taking time out your day to post this beautiful project at Word Art Wednesday,
Blessings,
Carole Robb Bisson

Michelle said...

This is adorable! You chose some great patterned papers to go with it. Very cute! :)

cm said...

WOW! First, I didn't know you had oinkies!! My grandparents had pigs and when I was growing up, we spent oodles of times 'admiring' the piglets! Farm life is yours? If so, I'm envious!! Love the piggy bank card! I'm planning a "big" TAWS order down the road (did a wee, wee, wee one yesterday...sorry, little piggies on my mind!), and the piggy bank is a definite "must." Sweet!!
c

Karen Letchworth said...

Stacey: This is just DARLING! You did a great job with the inspiration photo, and I really love the stamp too! Your art is always so fun and creative. Thanks for sharing with us.
Karen
Word Art Wednesday

P.S. Did you see that you were a winner last week on our blog? Just need you to email me.

Joy said...

Such a cute little piggy, love it.. thanks for joining us at Simon Says Challenge blog

Michelle said...

You always choose the loveliest papers, Stacey! Very sweet! Thanks for joining TRR!

Helen Berry said...

Always a pleasure to see what you will create Stacey - this is such an adorable card :) Thanks so much for joining us at The Ribbon Reel this week x