Tuesday, January 14, 2014

CHA & Reverse Confetti


What a fabulous time I had at CHA with my Reverse Confetti Crewmates, Jen del Muro (owner) and Amy Kolling! Here's a little goody bag with a cool Bossie Joscie personalized stamp for each of these cool chicadees!  


I stitched up a piece of burlap, wrapped it up with ribbon and attached a fun tag using some of my favorite Reverse Confetti stamps and dies!

  





Here are few photos from the CHA fun!

Amy, Jen and I with Frieda Fox, aka Flat Frieda

Amy and I

 Laura, Lynn, Amy, Michelle, Jen and I at California Pizza Kitchen

Happy Hour

Kim, Amy and I

 Amy, Jennifer, Kim, Karolyn, Jen and I

Lesley and I

 Everybody!

 Laura, Jen, Susan and I

Jen and I

I may have a few more photos to share later this week!  Thanks for stopping by the stage!


 photo supplylist.jpg
Stamps:  Sweet Thing (Reverse Confetti)
Ink:  Luxe 
Paper:  RSVP (Basic Grey), Glitzy Glitter (DCWV)
Other:  Tag Me, Double Edge Scallop Border, Arrow, Love Note (Confetti Cuts by Reverse Confetti), Doily, Twine (Hemptique), Ribbon (SU)

 photo stacey_sig.jpg

5 comments:

~amy~ said...

AWESOME pictures!

Lisa Elton said...

What a cute burlap bag Stacey, darling project!! TFS the pics, looks like FUN!!

Marisa said...

Darling tag and great pictures :)

Tracey McNeely said...

Super fun post Stacey. Love your lovely layered goodie bag and all the fantastic pictures. What a fun time you had.

Kim S said...

Lucky people to get your gorgeous gifts. Lucky you to meet all of these wonderful people!!