Saturday, February 1, 2014

Reverse Confetti - February Sketch For You To Try


Happy February 1st to all of you Reverse Confetti friends!


It's time for a brand-new Sketch For You To Try!


Make sure you stop the Reverse Confetti Blog to read all of the fun details to play along and to see all of the other designers' fabulous takes on the sketch today!

I've been making lots of valentines lately with red, pink and white; so, for today, I wanted to throw in a few other colors for a lovey-dovey card!  This card may have to be for my sweet daughter, Hannah, who LOVES blue much better than pink!

There's a new Colour Me Creative Challenge, CMCC5, up and running that I am entering my card in!

Check out the Reverse Confetti products that I used on my card!




The yummy papers I used are My Mind's Eye Cut & Paste Adorbs along with a coordinating brad!   There are a few sprinkles of the Sweetheart Mix Sequins from Pretty Pink Posh on my card!  



You'll want to check out the new Pretty Pink Posh store front, too...some fabulous new products and a savings code, as well!


 Thanks so much for stopping by the stage!

 photo supplylist.jpg
Stamps:  Crushin', Whole Lotta Hearts (Reverse Confetti)
Ink:  Faded Jeans Distress (Ranger)
Paper:  Baja Breeze (SU), Cut & Paste Adorbs (My Mind's Eye)
Other:  Double Edge Scallop Border (Confetti Cuts by Reverse Confetti), Hemp Cord (Hemptique), Sweetheart Mix (Pretty Pink Posh), Brad (MME), Sewing Machine, Thread, Doily


 photo stacey_sig.jpg

1 comment:

~amy~ said...

so very fun Stacey!