Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Believe in Tomorrow - PTI Blog Hop


Whoa baby!  It is time for the Papertrey Ink March 2014 Blog Hop: High Gloss!  

How gorgeous is this inspiration collage?!  I was inspired by the florals, the butterfly, the cool colors and of course, the HIGH GLOSS!


I was on cloud 9 using some of my new goodies from last month's and this month's releases!
Check out the stamps and dies that I used!
Gatsby Glamour
Tag Sale #10
Garden Grace

I  paired up these fabulous PTI products with some YUMMY new papers and GLOSSY Embellishments from Teresa Collins, Daily Stories.


Thanks so much for stopping by the stage!
 photo supplylist.jpg
Stamps:  Garden Grace (PTI)
Ink:  Black, Mint (Simon Says Stamp)
Papers:  Mint (Simon Says Stamp), Daily Stories (Teresa Collins)
Other:  Garden Grace, Tag Sale, Gatsby Glamour Dies (PTI), Embellishments (Teresa Collins), Sewing Machine, Thread


 photo stacey_sig.jpg

22 comments:

Diana K said...

Wow! Totally love. Gorgeous colours, layers and gloss!

Rhonda said...

Wow! loving all the layers Stacey.

Kristii said...

Beautiful!! I love all the layers and I especially love how you used the Tag Sale #10 die!! Way cool!!

Marcia Hill said...

Love this card! The colors, all the layers, the gloss...it all comes together perfectly! :0)

Patti said...

Outstanding!! Does Melissa Phillips take classes from you?! :)

This card is perfect in every way!

Tracey McNeely said...

So so beautiful Stacey!

Lisa Elton said...

Layer upon layer of prettiness Stacey, great card!

Hollie Shepard said...

Seriously, loving the layering!! I can't ever pull it off, but your card is perfect! WOW!

Betty Wright said...

Great colors and layering design, Stacey! Love the glossy accenting!

Maureen said...

you are totally enabling me again! Oh, you got the new tag sale die! I didn't order this month and now it's sold out…ugh, I hate our shipping rates! This card is making me swoon! ox

PapierGirl said...

Stacey this card is stunning - so many beautiful layers and love how you used the glossy accents! :)

Unknown said...

Girrrrl, this is STUNNING! So shabby chic, elegant, and just WOW! :) I totally love it! Hope you are doing well! *big hugs*

Larissa Heskett said...

WOW!! I LOVE this!! Such a FUN Card Design and I LOVE your take on the challenge!! Look at all of those AWESOME Layers!! BEAUTIFUL!! =) THANKS so much for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)

Kathryn A said...

Wow! Look at all the detail! Love those glossy accents, too!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful. One of my favorite sayings, too. :)

Sabrina said...

Lovely card and I love all of your layers!!

maryrose said...

Lovely! So much interest here...especially love that glossy butterfly!

Kay D said...

Wowzers! I just love all those glorious layers and beautiful glossy embellishments!

~amy~ said...

yahooo for new PTI goodies! Looks great teamed up with the TC collection!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Such a pretty card Stacey. Love the layers and lovely colors... the shiny butterfly is perfect.

PiecesbyEmily said...

wow just gorgeous... love love all the beautiful layers!

Jacquie Southas said...

So many lovely layers to check out - love the touches of glossy accents!