Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Let's Celebrate


There's only a couple of weeks left before the 4th of July!
The summer is flying by...TOO fast!


I whipped up a festive celebratory card using some awesome Reverse Confetti!






 A couple of my Reverse Confetti teammates placed their Confetti Cuts Oh My Stars a little catty-whompus on their cards...and I had to steal that idea...it's so fun and festive!  The Confetti Cuts Love Note was topped with a Confetti Cuts Class Act vellum rectangle and finished off with a Confetti Cuts Beautiful Banners banner:)  The Beautiful Banners sentiment is perfect for an Independence Day card!  

You can get all of these fun Reverse Confetti goodies and more on sale this week!  
Use this code for 10% off your order:  summerdays10


I'm linking this festive card up to the Lawnscaping Challenge: Stars & Stripes.  There are a few sprinkles of Pretty Pink Posh Silver and Marshmallow sequins to fancy it up a bit more!


Thanks so much for stopping by the stage!
 photo supplylist.jpg
Stamps:  Beautiful Banners (Reverse Confetti)
Ink:  Black (Simon Says Stamp)
Paper:  Red (SSS), Patriotic Parade (Doodlebug Designs), Vellum (PTI)
Other:  Confetti Cuts Beautiful Banners, Class Act, Love Note, Oh My Stars (Reverse Confetti), Silver & Marshmallow Sequins (Pretty Pink Posh), Sewing Machine, Thread


 photo stacey_sig.jpg

3 comments:

Celeste Goff said...

What a pretty card...so bright and cheerful! I love the vellum overlay over the pretty sequins!

Migdalia said...

Wow!! Just BEAUTIFUL!!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

Kim S said...

A couple of days ago, I placed a big order at Reverse Confetti using the coupon. One of the things that I ordered was the Love Note die - but I didn't get Class Act. Clearly, now that I have studied your card,
if I have Love Note, I have to have Class Act for that rounded rectangle that fits perfectly. I've already placed a second order!! Thanks for the inspiration.