Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Pink Power - Verve October Diva Dare Challenge


  Pink Power- October Diva Dare


I'm up on the Verve Stamps blog today sharing my take on this month's dare, entitled Pink Power, in honor of October being breast cancer awareness month.  

Head on over to the Verve Stamps blog to find out TWO ways to win prizes for double the fun!

I kept this card simple to make a clear statement of hope, strength and most of all LOVE!  I used the wonderful new stamp set, Pink Power, and the new coordinating Ribbon Die with a few Signature Sequin Mix sprinkles here and there.


Thanks so much for stopping by the stage!

 photo supplylist.jpg
Stamps:  Pink Power (Verve)
Ink: Black Tuxedo Luxe
Paper:  White (PTI), All Dolled Up (Glitz Design)
Other:  Ribbon Die (A Cut Above by Verve), Signature Sequin Mix (Verve)

 photo stacey_sig.jpg

1 comment:

Kim S said...

Gorgeous! I love the stamped words mixed in with the "LOVE" circles.