Monday, August 31, 2015

SugarPea Designs - Foxy Friends


 Hello, SugarPea Designs friends!
I love this time of year...so ready for fall...warm days, cool and crisp nights!


This cutie fox from the Foxy Friend stamp set is just perfect to celebrate the beginning of fall!  
LOVE him!  I say this all the time, I know...that SugarPea Designs make me giddy!  Why?!  There is a sweetness about our stamps that brings back childhood memories and leaves me reminiscing over my own and that of my children when they were small.  My heart skips a beat when I stamp with my SPD stamps...no joke!





I stamped Mr. Fox from Foxy Friend over some faded blue paper, shaded in the log with pencil, and fussy cut him and added a little red twine bow to his collar!  I stacked a few layers of some fabulous SugarCuts together to serve as a frame.  Then, the sentiments and leaf from Foxy Friend were stamped and stapled as a banner over the panel to finish off the card!

There are some other SugarCuts - Zig Zag Stitched Circles, Zig Zag Stitched Rectangles, and Notebook Journal Card give my card interest, texture, and dimension....LOVE these must-have SugarCuts!  


Thanks so much for stopping by the stage!

 photo stacey_sig.jpg

1 comment:

Celeste Goff said...

So super cute! I love that you stamped the fox out onto coordinating patterned paper. I never think to do that with my stamped images.