Thursday, November 6, 2008

Stamp Club Sneak Peeks

All of the stamp club projects this week include the use of the Big Shot! I have been using my Big Shot more and more and more...well, you get the idea! When I first ordered it, I thought..."I'm really going to have to MAKE myself use this to get my money's worth!" Well, the opposite has happened! I can't get enough of this awesome machine! The Big Shot has given me a whole new creative approach to my stamping projects as well as simplified them!

Stay tuned for my Big Shot club announcement!

Betcha can't wait to see what my stamp clubs are going to make this week. You'll just have to wait until Thursday night to see the full-sized projects, but here's a little sneak peek into the three projects...:D







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't know what it is...but, I love the colors and what I can already see.