Sunday, January 18, 2009

Jewelry Color Inspiration #19 Submissions

Anyone who knows me also knows that have an obsession for stamping and for JEWELRY! I enjoy participating in other stamping challenges and want to share the fun by offering my own weekly Jewelry Color Inspiration Challenge. The Jewelry Color Inspiration Challenge #19 was posted last Sunday and included a jewelry photo along with the link to the website where I found it.

I stumbled upon this lampwork bead site called Moonraker Lampwerks ~flameworked glass beads by Melanie. The artist has many themed and holiday bead sets, and while browsing her gallery, I found this darling set of Valentine lampwork beads called Love Thaang.





Thanks to Betty, Ann, Sankari & Julie for sharing their darling handstamped cards using Jewelry Color Inspiration Challenge #19:)

My Friend to Friend card



Betty's Flutter by Butterfly card



Ann's So Glad We're Friends card



Sankari's Baby Love card



Julie's Bugs & Kisses card



1 comment:

Sankari W. said...

what a fun challenge it was - and great group of cards!!!