Monday, March 9, 2009

Four Seasons Scrapbook Class ~ Spring Layout

A couple of weekends ago, I held a half-day scrapbooking day that included four 12X12 2-page layouts that were each seasonally themed. I think this layout, the Spring one, was my favorite layout. Maybe it's my favorite because I'm so ready for Spring...but, I especially love the softness and the fun accents on this one:)







Stamps: Big Deal (Alphabet)
Paper: Whisper White, Baja Breeze, Old Olive CS, Sunshine Garden SSK and misc. retired SU DSP
Ink: Baja Breeze, Certainly Celery & So Saffron
Other: Scallop Edge punch, Clear buttons, Button Latte, Linen Thread, Silver Brads, Old Olive, So Saffron & Baja Breeze ribbon


2 comments:

Susan (peebsmama) said...

What a terrific sb layout. I love the color combo and the flower embellishments.

Tara Kieninger said...

Gorgeous layout! I'm starting a scrapbooking club next month so I'm going to file this one away for future use.