Saturday, March 7, 2009

Jewelry Color Inspiration #26 Submissions

Anyone who knows me also knows that have an obsession for stamping and for JEWELRY! I enjoy participating in other stamping challenges and want to share the fun by offering my own weekly Jewelry Color Inspiration Challenge. The Jewelry Color Inspiration Challenge #26 was posted last Sunday and included a jewelry photo along with the link to the website where I found it.

This Fun Pink Mix necklace was designed by Pat from Pennsylvania. You can see it at her jwlrywrkroom etsy shop.







Thanks, ladies, for sharing your wonderful projects using Jewelry Color Inspiration #26!

Ilonka


Lili


Teresa


Neizi


Julie


2 comments:

Betty J Schaub said...

AWESOME creations Stacey. Everyone did a fantastic job! I've been sick all week so I was unable to participate. Still not feeling too good. Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day.

Lil said...

Thanks for the great colors this week.
Happy Mother's Day Stacey :) I wish you always to be the great woman you are!Kisses&Hugs