Wednesday, June 10, 2009

My Fabulous Friend ~ CTD46 & CPS119




I made this card for the Color Throwdown #46 and the Card Positioning Systems Sketch #119. There's not much stamping involved on this card but, Mr. Big Shot and the Daisy #2 Bigz die came in handy with the focal flower. The smaller flowers were punched with the Boho Blossoms punch. I definately need to take another photograph of this in natural light...I'll work on that tomorrow:)



Stamps: Really Retro
Paper: Certainly Celery, Brocade Blue, Bashful Blue, So Saffron CS
Ink: Brocade Blue
Other: Big Shot, Daisy #2 Bigz die, 3/4" Circle punch, Boho Blossoms punch, Fresh Favorites I buttons, Bashful Blue 1/2" Striped Grosgrain ribbon, Mini Glue Dots, Stampin' Dimensionals


8 comments:

LeAnne said...

So cute! I saw this sketch---looks like a fun one!
LeAnne

dpkennedy said...

Oh this is so sweet! Love the tiny flowers across the bottom! Thanks so much for playing the CTD!

Andrea said...

Beautiful.

Unknown said...

Love, love, love it!

muriel said...

Adorable, your card is beautiful

Tammy Hershberger said...

Oh my stars, I LOVE this clean, simple design! Fabulous card, Stacey! Thanks for playing the Throwdown!

Barbara said...

REally, really pretty! Love the sketch and you C&S design! Thanks for playing the Throwdown! Hope to see you again next time!

Nancy said...

Gorgeous...your bow is awesome!!