Monday, June 8, 2009

Sneak Peek ~ Animal Stories & MOJO 90



I used the Monday MOJO sketch #90 for my sneak peek Animal Stories card today. These darling new stamps are so easy to work with, especially when they are paired up with this coordinating designer series paper called Tall Tales!



The square panels are measured at 3X3 and I used the Big Shot Scallop Circles #2 Bigz die for the scallop circle behind the 1 3/4" circle.



Stamps: Animal Stories
Paper: Old Olive, So Saffron, Whisper White CS, Tall Tales DSP
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Other: 1/2" Circle & 1 3/4" Circle punches, Rich Regals buttons, Old Olive 1/2" Striped Grosgrain ribbon, Big Shot, Circle (Scallops) #2 Bigz die, Stampin' Dimensionals, Mini Glue Dots


3 comments:

Liza Yon said...

Hi Stacey, Flo in your group pointed me to your blog. I have "seen" you on SCS. Enjoying your creations. Come on over to my blog www.thecardkitchen.blogspot.com
All the best
Liza

Caryl P said...

Oooh, I love the animal stories so far! Very cute, nice job on the sketch.

Natasha said...

Lovely card! I'm loving that elephant - what other animals are in the set? I'm crossing my fingers this comes to us in Australia