Sunday, July 26, 2009

Jewelry Color Inspiration Farewell & JCI #46 Winner

This is the final Jewelry Color Inspiration Challenge...but have no fear...I will be revealing the new and improved color challenge called the Curtain Call Color Challenge later today! Can't wait to see what you think!

Stacey's Stamping Stage


Want this button? Just copy and paste the code from my left sidebar to your blog!

Anyone who knows me also knows that I have an obsession for stamping and for JEWELRY! I enjoy participating in other stamping challenges and over the past 46 weeks, I have had a blast sharing the fun with the Jewelry Color Inspiration Challenge. The JCI46 was posted last Sunday and included a jewelry photo, color swatches, and my card along with the link to the website where I found it. Click back to the JCI46 posting to see all of the fabulous project submissions. Thanks to all of my JCI participants!

How cool are these earrings!...Shells with Clock Hands & Red Stone from Leighanna Light...Thingmaker. These gorgeous one of a kind earrings were made with vintage clock hands and 100 year-old shells from Papua, New Guinea that were once used as currency.







The colors for this week's inspiration piece are Not Quite Navy, Ruby Red, Creamy Caramel & Very Vanilla...(or a close match will do:) Karen Giron's Sweet Sunday Sketch #27 was the perfect inspiration I needed to use my new Sense of Time stamp set. The clock hands on the earrings were another inspiration to use this timeless set:)



All Supplies are Stampin' Up!
Stamps: Sense of Time
Paper: Creamy Caramel, Not Quite Navy, Very Vanilla CS, Autumn Traditions DSP
Ink: Not Quite Navy
Other: Photo Corner, 1 3/4" Circle & Eyelet Border Punches,) Cutter Kit, Big Shot, Scallop (Circle) #2 Bigz Die, Kraft Taffeta Ribbon, Vintage Brads, Mat Pack & Paper Piercing Tool


Givaway Winner
Our randomly drawn JCI46 winner is Amanda at Simply Stampin 4 U. Congrats, Amanda! Please email me at slschaf771@aol.com with your mailing address and I will send you a free stamp set called Comfort Food. This set is so cute with punny greetings and images including a donut, box of popcorn, and milk carton. Here's Amanda's darling card! Gotta love Mr. Big Shot.



2 comments:

Nancy Riley said...

You're just full of surprises these days, Stacey! I'm sad to see your Jewelry Color Inspiration Challenge going away, but can't WAIT to see what you have planned for the future!

Julie Davison said...

Sorry I ran out of time this week to play JCI46! I look forward to checking out your new color challenge and may even get a chance to complete it today!!