Sunday, July 26, 2009

Happy Everything



I was inspired to use the Fall-To Layout #52 over at the Clean & Simple blog for the layout of this happy card! Makeesha Byl's Inkspiration Inspiration Challenge #10 had awesome colors to encorporate, so I used them as well. The colors that I encorporated are Bermuda Bay, So Saffron, Basic Gray & Whisper White.

My stamp-a-majig got a workout today with the On a Pedestal stamp set. I stamped three images from the set right on top of one another, then attached a flower punched from the Boho Blossoms punch with a Rich Regals (So Saffron) brad. The embellishment was created by layering cardstock punched from the 5-Petal Flower, Boho Blossoms punches and Elementary Ribbon Originals threaded through and around the card front. The yummy piece of designer paper is from the Thoroughly Modern DSP pack...love it! To see more cards using the On a Pedestal stamp set, check out my On a Pedestal Card Kit!






Stamps: On a Pedestal
Paper: Bermuda Bay, So Saffron, Basic Gray & Whisper White CS, Thoroughly Modern DSP
Ink: Bermuda Bay, So Saffron, Basic Gray
Other: Stamp-a-majig, Scallop Edge, Boho Blossoms & 5-Petal Flower Punches, Elementary Ribbon Originals, Rich Regals Brads, Paper Piercing Tool, Stampin' Dimensionals


Make sure you check out my new and improved Curtain Call Color Challenge Act 1 while you're here! Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

ChristineCreations said...

So adorable! I love the yellow with the bermuda! OK, now I'm going to have to get that DSP too!

Rochelle said...

Cute card! I just opened that DSP today, some great patterns in it!

Natasha said...

Wow! This is absolutely gorgeous! Love these colours!

Heather P. said...

OH! I love, love, LOVE this! Awesome colors!