Thursday, July 23, 2009

Playful Petals ~ MOJO 96 & OCC Triple Play





It's almost the end of the week and I just got a chance to try my hand at the MOJO Monday Sketch #96. This "triple play" card also fits in for the challenge over at Our Creative Corner. The OCC Triple Play challenge this week is to use three types of embellishments on a project...my three embellies are the ribbon, button, and thread.

My neighbor and dear friend, Heather, gave me the most awesome gift for my birthday...my first piece of McCoy pottery. I will be giving this Thank You card to her for the special gift bright and early in the morning (well, it's not so bright at 5:15 a.m.).





Stamps: Playful Petals (dormant)
Paper: Certainly Celery, Pretty in Pink, So Saffron & Whisper White CS, Tea Party DSP
Ink: Certainly Celery, Pretty in Pink, So Saffron
Other: Whisper White Satin Ribbon, Circle Scissor Plus & Glass Mat, Sherbet Designer Buttons, Linen Thread, Stampin' Dimensionals
Technique: Paper Piecing


There's still one more day to enter the Blog Makeover Premiere BLOG CANDY giveaway! See this posting for the details.

6 comments:

Christine said...

Your card is just sooo adorable

Patti J. said...

Very pretty card!

Karen said...

Beautiful card!

Jenny in MAine said...

Beautiful card Stacey!! Love it.

I am following you, and I'll be back. Your work is gorgeous!!

Have a great day!

Hugs,
Jenny in MAine

Caryl P said...

Beautiful card Stacey, I love those pale subtle flowers on the circle.

Jenny Gropp said...

Fab card! Love the whole thing! Thanks for playing in the OCC Challenge!!