Thursday, July 30, 2009

A True Friend



I used the Color Throwdown #53 with Rose Red, Bordering Blue, and Pink Pirouette...so pretty together. For the layout of my card, I used the Splitcoaststampers Sketch Challenge #239...love the double panel behind the main image.




To get the three-color flower, I used my Stampin' Write Markers to color certain areas and stamped on cardstock.



Stamps: True Friend
Paper: Bordering Blue, Pink Pirouette (retired), Rose Red, Whisper White CS, Thoroughly Modern DSP
Ink: Bordering Blue, Rose Red, & Basic Gray Stampin' Write Markers
Other: 3/8" Neutrals Jumbo Brads, Mat Pack & Paper Piercing Tool, Stamp-a-majig, Stampin' Dimensionals
Technique: Stamp with Marker


Make sure you check out the Curtain Call Color Challenge while you're here!Thanks for stopping by.

6 comments:

LeAnne said...

Gorgeous, Stacey! Your work is always so crisp & clean; I loved this layout, too!

dpkennedy said...

Wow, this looks great! That IS a great sketch! Thanks so much for playing the CTD!

Cathy Rulli said...

Beautiful - great job! Thanks for playing in the CTD!

Andrea said...

Very pretty card, Stacey. I like the DSP and the colors.

Rochelle said...

What fun and different colors to use! You used them wonderfully!

Krista said...

Love it !!