Friday, July 31, 2009

It's Time to Bloom



I made this card especially for the talented blog designer, Veronica at VK Design Company! If you like what you see on my blog, then you have Veronica to thank! I don't usually finish the inside of my cards, but wanted this one to be extra special for Veronica. The colors were specially chosen as well to mimic the colors used on my blog...Rich Razzleberry, Melon Mambo and Bermuda Bay.

I used the Matchbox Messages and Bella's Bloom stamp sets for the front and inside of the card. After stamping, adding a little Eyelet Border punching, layering of cardstock, and tying of ribbon...the card was complete.







Stamps: Bella's Bloom, Matchbox Messages
Paper: Rich Razzleberry, Melon Mambo, Bermuda Bay, Whisper White CS
Ink: Rich Razzleberry, Melon Mambo, Bermuda Bay
Other: Stamp-a-majig, Eyelet Border Punch, Melon Mambo Polka Dotted Ribbon


Check out the Curtain Call Color Challenge Act 1 while you're here. Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Caryl P said...

Gorgeous card, I just love the flower on the front especially how it's framed.