Saturday, March 20, 2010

Pursue Happiness



I'm loving this beautiful butterfly image with this soft spring-like color combination...and it works perfectly at an angle on this fab sketch sketch. Having to use polka dots ingredient stumped me a little until I realized there were some dots on this sweet designer paper, Tea Party.



I was able to combine three challenges for this card...The Poppy Seed Challenge #2 requiring buttons, polka dots, and light moss...



the Taylored Expressions Sketch Challenge #105...



and the Sketch 'n Color Challenge #3 using moss, apricot, lavender and white.





I had fun with this one...more of a soft & subtle look for me, but I like it! Have a great weekend:)



Stamps: Discover Your Wings (Taylored Expressions)
Paper: Mellow Moss, Almost Amethyst, Whisper White CS, Tea Party DSP
Ink: Lovely Lilac & Mellow Moss Stampin' Write Markers
Other: Scallop Trim Punch, Buttons, Twine & Ribbon (Papertrey Ink)


10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Georgeous card Stacey, you did a great job on both challenges. Thanks for playing the Sketch'n'Color. Nadia

Silvana said...

Wow, Fantastic Card.

Silvana

Melisa Hunter said...

Great colour combo! That amethyst is so pretty... I want to play some more with the Tea Party DP now that I've taken it out again. Your butterfly image is reall pretty stamped on an angle like that.

Bernadette Bliss said...

What a beautiful card. I love the colors.

Melissa Sauls said...

This is absolutely beautiful...as always!!! Great job with BOTH challenges! Thanks for playing in the sketch challenge and I can't wait to see what you come up with next week. ;)

Mary J said...

Well done for completing two challenges in one go with such a beautiful card!

Ingrid Danvers said...

Beautiful card, and great combo of sketches.

Basement Stamper said...

Great card, love what you did with the challenge! Very creative!

Andrea said...

Beautiful card. Thanks for playing at Sketch'n'color.
Andrea

Taylor said...

I am always enthralled with your beautiful cards! Thanks for playing the sketch challenge!