Saturday, May 29, 2010

Curtain Call Color Challenge: {ACT 31} Show Stoppers





Our LEAD for Curtain Call Color Challenge: {ACT 31} is Melissa Huie at Stamping with Melissa with this great technique card! Great way to spotlight the colors this week, Melissa!





The Top 5 Show Stoppers for Curtain Call Color Challenge: {ACT 31} are...

Christina MacLaren at Seaglass & Sentiments...



Erica Cerwin at Pink Buckaroo Designs...



Mary Marsh at The Charmed Life...



Rochelle Gould at I stamp, I create, I have fun...



and Sandybeaches.



Congratulations, ladies! Enjoy your badges and thanks so much for joining us at the Curtain Call!

Ready for a new color inspiration? Head on back at midnight for a yummy summer combination:)

6 comments:

Rochelle said...

Thanks Stacey and DT!! :)

Marisa said...

Darling cards you selected, Stacey :D

Sandybeaches said...

How exciting!!! Thanks so much for choosing me as a 'Show Stopper'!! I'm off for a glass of wine to celebrate!!!Cheers:)

Mary Marsh said...

this made my day- whoo-hoo

Melissa said...

Thank you!! I'm so honored!

Kathy Martin said...

Wow, great cards! :)