Saturday, June 5, 2010

Curtain Call Color Challenge: {ACT 32} Show Stoppers



It was another week of gorgeous Curtain Call participation here at the Stamping Stage. Thanks to all of you gals you play along, and those of you who read along, too:)



The LEAD for Curtain Call Color Challenge: {ACT 32} is Silke Ledlow at My Life. I love how her clean & simple design almost mimics the glassware and decor of the inspiration photo! Simply gorgeous, Silke!





The Top 5 Show Stoppers for Curtain Call Color Challenge: {ACT 32} are...

Diane Gilbert at My Little Stampin' Spot



Rachel Jackson at Have Fun Stamping



Wanda Cullen at Cullen-ary Creations



Erica Cerwin at Pink Buckaroo Designs



and Kari Linder at Stampin' Essentials



Congrats, ladies, on your show stopping creations! They were all wonderful and an inspiration to us all! Enjoy your badges:)

Time to relax a little with a new soothing and oceanic color combination coming up for Curtain Call Color Challenge: {ACT 33}...AND an addition of our June Guest Designer, Christina MacLaren! See you back here at midnight:)

6 comments:

Sue said...

Great selections Stacey, very worthy winners! :)

Heather Rogers said...

Fabulous cards! I am sad I didn't get to participate this time. :(

Ann said...

I agree, Silke's card is delish! Hope to play along more regularly now that school is out... :)

Unknown said...

Gongrats ladies!!! Silke's card is gorgeous!
Thanks Stacey for another great color challenge and the Top 5 pick! Can't wait till tomorrows challenge!

Silke Ledlow said...

OMG get out of here...!!! I'm so thrilled!!! Thank you so much Stacey!!!

Love all the chosen cards...congrats to all the winners!!! I just love playing along with you guys!!! Hugs ~S~

Diane Gilbert said...

Stacey, I can't beleive I missed this until now!!! Thanks for much, I LOVE playing along with the Curtain Call!