Saturday, August 21, 2010

Curtain Call Color Challenge: {ACT 43} Show Stoppers



Gorgeous use of color this week, girls! Thanks for playing along:)



The LEAD for Curtain Call Color Challenge: {ACT 43} is Irit at Irit Shalom's Designs with this GORGEOUS journal!





The Top 5 Show Stoppers for this week are...

Pam Speidel at Stamping with Serendipity




Silke Ledlow at My Life





Marian Garcia at Studio M




Wanda Cullen at Cullen-ary Creations



and Christina MacLaren at Seaglass & Sentiments



Enjoy your badges, ladies! Congrats! See you back here at midnight for a brand-new Curtain Call Color Challenge!

6 comments:

Irit Shalom said...

Thanks a lot for choosing my journal as your winner- great color combo for altered arts!!

Pam Speidel said...

You made my day Stacey!!! And to think that I almost turned and ran when I saw this color combination! Thank you SO much! Color me Smilin' in Nebraska...Pam :)

Vicki Burdick said...

WOW!!!!

Christina said...

My goodness, Stacey, I'm so thrilled to see my card here! I'm so glad I kept playing with these colors! Congrats to all the winners this week!

suzARTe said...

all these projects are just beautiful. Just perfect

Wanda Cullen said...

What a surprise to see my card in the top 5! Thanks, Stacey, for challenging me to use colors outside the box from my usual go to colors!