Saturday, August 28, 2010

Curtain Call Color Challenge: {ACT 44} Show Stoppers PLUS Curtain Call Crew & September Guest Designer Announcements





The LEAD for Curtain Call Color Challenge: {ACT 44} is Wanda G at A Blog Called Wanda with this darling design! She has not one, but three beauties for the Curtain Call this week...you must go check them out:)





The Top 5 Show Stoppers this week are...

Debby at Lime Doodle



Karen Thomas at Luv to Stamp




Karen Giron at The Sweetest Thing



Erica Cerwin at Pink Buckaroo Designs



Jenn Picard at A New Ink on Life



Thanks, ladies, for sharing your wonderful talent with us this week for Curtain Call Color Challenge: {ACT 44}. Enjoy your badges!

It's hard to believe that 6 months has passed since I introduced the first Curtain Call Crew! A HUGE thanks to Amy White, Andrea Roose, Iwona (Chupa) Palamountain, Julie Smith, Lea Lawson, Marisa Ritzen, Melissa Hubert, Shelley Germann and Sue Kohler for a fantastic term and to Christina MacLaren, Silke Ledlow and Teresa Kline for guest designing at the Curtain Call this summer! You gals ROCK! Can't wait to share the stage with you one more time tomorrow:)

Curtain Call Crew & September Guest Designer Announcement

I'm so excited to announce the brand-new Curtain Call Crew and September Guest Designer that will debut next week with Curtain Call Color Challenge: {ACT 45}.



Introducing...
Christina MacLaren at Seaglass & Sentiments
Jean Martin at Stampin' Scrapper
Julie Lacey at Stamps & Taxes
Laurel Seabrook at Seabrook Designs
Makiko Jones at MakInk Studio
Monika Davis at M.A.D. Stamper
Piali Biswas at Touch of Creation
Silke Ledlow at My Life
Teresa Kline at Enjoy the VA Sunshine



and September Guest Designer, Vicki Dutcher at All I Do is Stamp.

Get excited!...and ready for a brand-new color challenge tomorrow morning! Thanks for stopping by!

12 comments:

Marisa said...

What a Crew!! I follow four of their blogs already as well as Vicki's :D Can't wait to see what they come up with.

We are off on vacation for a few days and I've scheduled my post so I hope it flies!

Debby said...

Wow, wow, wow, I am so pleased. I only started my blog this week and tentatively put my cards there for all to see. The challenge helped me hugely in putting my ideas forward. Thank you so much!

Julie said...

Fantastic choices for the showstoppers this week....and a double WOW for the new crew! What a talented bunch of ladies! Thanks for 6 amazing months on the DT Stacey! Congrats to everyone!

Sue said...

OMG what a fabulous team Stacey, these girls absolutely rock! I look forward to seeing the stunning and inspiring goodies they put forward each week! Thanks for a fantastic 6 months, I have enjoyed every minute of it!! :) XX

Teresa Kline said...

Stacey, I am thrilled and so very honored to be apart of the Curtain Call DT this next round...thank you so much for having me gf...you the best!

enjoy *~*

Shelley said...

Not big surprises here! All talented ladies and they will make a terrific Crew! Thanks for a great six months, Stacey!

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Woohoo, what a fabulous team you assembled, Stacey!! I can't wait what these ladies will be sharing with us for the next months - congratulations, girls!!
Congrats to the winners!!

Wanda G (stampcat) said...

Hi Stacey! Thank you so much for giving me the Lead this week! I am so excited! All the cards were so good - I am honored and grateful. Have a super day!
Wanda

Patty Bennett said...

Wow.. mega fabulous cards and mega talented stampers!!
Patty

Jenn Picard said...

Wow Stacey, thank you so much for choosing my card as one of the Show Stoppers! I was so glad I finally got the chance to play along and am looking forward to the new design team's work for awesome inspiration!

Silke Ledlow said...

Stacey, your first team was sensational!!! You know how much I adore each and everyone!!! It was so fun to get to know them and you of course!!!! I can't hardly believe that a new season is about to start....thank you so much for making me part of this new fabulous team!

Also CONGRATS to all the winners...the cards are awesome!!!! Hugs ~S~

Karen Giron said...

What a wonderful surprise to see my card featured here! GASP!! What great company :) The new crew looks amazing too! Such amazing talent all in one spot!