Sunday, April 21, 2013

sorry...for your loss


After finally recovering from my dear daughter's girl scout camp out Friday night, I had a chance to get in the craft cave and whip up some cards today!  I find myself needing sympathy cards on occasion and never have very many on hand...hopefully, I won't need this one any time soon, but here it is.  

I'm loving the Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge #289 from last week and the Color Throwdown 238, so they were the inspiration for how my card turned out!

I used some Verve goodies on my card...the Make a Statement stamp set, coordinating dies, Rounded Scallop Frame and Loopy Blooms...and Spring Fling Seam Binding.


The lovely paper is from Glitz called Vintage Blue...gorgeous!



Thanks for stopping by the stage!

Make a Statement (Verve), Rounded Scallop Frame, Loopy Blooms dies (Verve), Spring Fling Seam Binding (Verve), black rhinestones (SU), Fishtail Flag Stax Layers dies, button (MFT), twine (PTI), sewing machine
Pin It

4 comments:

Marisa said...

Loving you take on the sketch, Stacey :) Great use of the colours too. Way to flash the Verve too!

Sheri Gilson said...

Beautiful card, Stacey! Love the fabulous color combo and your great take on the sketch!

snappy scrappy said...

Beautiful!!

Wanda Cullen said...

Gorgeous card rocking both the mojo and throwdown challenges! Love that pop of yellow bow! So glad you were able to play along with us!