Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Reverse Confetti - See Him


Hey there, stamping friends!
Summer has arrived and so has summer vacation...what a blessing!  

Reflecting back on the school year, I find myself thankful for many things....
my children...Noah, who is now a Sophomore, Ben, who will be in 8th grade and Hannah, who is a new 5th grader!

I'm also thankful for the opportunity to teach.  The quote on my card today is near and dear to my heart...a great reminder of sharing His love every day.


Check out these fabulous Reverse Confetti goodies that I included on my inspirational card!





I stamped the God is Good sentiment with some Versamark and embossed it with white powder over a piece of vellum.  The Let's Celebrate - Quick Card Panel became the framing panel for the sentiment with a few other elements, Sun 'n Clouds Confetti Cuts and Double Banner Garland Confetti Cuts.



Thanks so much for stopping by the stage!

 photo supplylist.jpg
Reverse Confetti Stamps, Confetti Cuts & Quick Card Panels
The Twinery Baker's Twine
MFT Orange Fizz Button, Vellum, Card Stock, Simple Stories I Am Collection, Staples, Versamark, White Embossing Powder

 photo stacey_sig.jpg

3 comments:

~amy~ said...

Beautiful Stacey!

Monika/Buzsy said...

So pretty Stacey. Love the heat embossed image on vellum. The designer papers are fantastic.

Marisa said...

Great sentiment and a lovely card! Enjoy your summer vacation!!! :) :) :)