Saturday, August 22, 2015

Reverse Confetti - Take Note


Hello, Reverse Confetti friends!


It has been a whirlwind of the past few weeks and I have MISSED my confetti time!
I made this card for my sister who I have been cherishing lately!  Our mother has been recovering from some serious health issues and "us girls" have been the worriers, caretakers, prayer warriors, etc.!  The good news is that Mom's health is improving slowly!  PTL!!!
Anyhow, I wanted to make my sister a special card to let her know I'm here and we're in it together!


Here are some Reverse Confetti goodies that I used on my card today!







I layered two of the Quick Card Panels - Weather or Dot (and Stripes), stamped a sentiment from Weather It Together over the rain printed one and added a Circle Garland Confetti Cuts embellished with a twine bow.  The sentiment tag was created using Posted Note Sentiments on a Circles 'n Scallops Confetti Cuts and propped up over the Posted Note Confetti Cuts.  
I love the simple and happy feel that this card has!  Hope you like it, too, and it leaves you inspired to create a special card for someone!


Thanks so much for stopping by the stage!

 photo stacey_sig.jpg

3 comments:

~amy~ said...

super fun Stacey!

Kim S said...

SO cute!! Love your use of the teardop paper with the Circle Garland.

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

Super fantastic card, I am sure your sister will love it! I am sorry to hear about your Mom - wishing her strength.

Deanne :)