Saturday, August 22, 2015

SugarPea Designs - Back 2 School


Hey there, SugarPeeps!

Back to school!!!  That's right!  
This teacher and her kiddos are all back to school!  We have our first week checked off without a hitch!  It was an exhausting week, but a GOOD week!  I know how much work goes in to the beginning of the school year, so I created this card for Hannah's teacher!  Hope she likes it!!!

Here are the SugarPea Designs goodies I used on my card today!



I layered up some fun primary colored patterned papers and cut one from the AWESOME SugarCuts-Notebook Journal Card!  After stamping the sentiment from Teacher's Pet along with a collage of sorts of images, I trimmed as a banner and stapled it over the notebook panel.  That sweet bear from Teacher's Pet is really the epitome of sweetness, don't you think?!
I hope you're inspired to create some SWEETNESS today, too!


Thanks so much for stopping by the stage!


 photo stacey_sig.jpg

No comments: