Saturday, October 11, 2008

Jewelry Color Inspiration Challenge #6 Cards

Anyone who knows me also knows that have an obsession for stamping and for JEWELRY! I have enjoyed participating in a variety of challenges this past summer and am now offering my own weekly Jewelry Color Inspiration Challenge that will be posted each Sunday. This challenge will include a jewelry photo and a link to the website where I found it. If you want to play along, simply make a paper project (card, scrapbook page, or 3D item) that includes the colors indicated with the jewelry piece. Then, submit your creation to me by posting a comment by Saturday, Oct. 11th at 11:59 P.M. and including the link to your project. You may also post your photo at Splitcoaststampers.com using the keyword JCI.

The jewelry photo has been removed, sorry:)



Wow, ladies! I love your card designs this week! Thanks for participating in the Jewelry Color Inspiration Challenge #6!

Leanne



Tara





Lori



Julie



Ani



3 comments:

Tara Kieninger said...

Stacey - what a pretty inspirational piece. I finally got a chance to play. You can see my spiral pop-up card at:

http://www.firefliesandflutterbyes.com/fireflies_and_flutterbyes/2008/10/jci6---spiral-p.html

Ani said...

Thanks for the challenge! Here is my card:

http://scrappinismyprocrastination.blogspot.com/

LeAnne said...

These are all beautiful!
LeAnne