Saturday, October 11, 2008

Jewelry Color Inspiration Challenge #7

Anyone who knows me also knows that have an obsession for stamping and for JEWELRY! I have enjoyed participating in a variety of challenges the past few months and am now offering my own weekly Jewelry Color Inspiration Challenge that will be posted each Sunday. This challenge will include a jewelry photo and a link to the website where I found it. If you want to play along, simply make a paper project (card, scrapbook page, or 3D item) that includes the colors indicated with the jewelry piece. Then, submit your creation to me by posting a comment by Saturday, Oct. 18th at 11:59 P.M. and including the link to your project. You may also wish to post your photo at Splitcoaststampers.com using the keyword JCI.

How cool are these glass pieces by Krisztina Mozes? Check out her site, Krilla Glass, to view more many more amazing jewelry pieces that she has created. The difficult part this week was choosing one jewelry piece, so you may see this artist's designs on future jewelry color challenges. This color combination reminds me of Halloween, how about you?





To further inspire you, here is a fun and easy Halloween card! Trick-or-Treat!



Stamps: Canvas, Tasty Sweet
Paper: Basic Black & Whisper White CS, Ghostly Greetings DSP
Ink: Whisper White Craft, Basic Black, Pumpkin Pie & More Mustard Stampin' Write Markers
Other: Scallop Circle Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals


4 comments:

Sankari W. said...

oh my gosh - that ring looks so yummy!!! can't wait to try this out!!

Sankari W. said...

Hi Stacy,

I really had fun with this challenge (can't wait for more :) My orange color is a bit lighter - hope that's ok - things look different at night when you are crafting then during the day - anyhow - you can find my card here:

http://sunnysankari.blogspot.com/2008/10/halloween-boo-card-2s4u-jewelry.html

Totally Fun! Can't wait to play again soon!

Best wishes,
Sankari

Anita said...

Here is my card. This is such fun.
http://cardsandcoffee.blogspot.com

Julie Davison said...

I debated whether to post this yet because I made this card for YOU, but your challenge deadline falls before you will get it in the mail, so...sorry to spoil the surprise!
http://juliedavison.blogspot.com/2008/10/thank-u-card.html