Tuesday, January 20, 2009

You're On My Mind ~ SK011709

I made this card over the weekend as a sketch challenge from Paper Craft Planet, SK011709. This is a fairly new website that is all about papercrafting, of course:)

On this card, I used my Stampin' Write Markers directly on the rubber stamp and just colored the spots according to my personal taste. It would look more blended if you used a sponge dauber. I'll miss this awesome DSP, Haiku...but have no fear...the new catalog has even better designer series paper prints!



Stamps: Upsy Daisy
Paper: So Saffron, More Mustard, Certainly Celery & Very Vanilla, Haiku DSP
Ink: Certainly Celery, So Saffron & More Mustard Stampin' Write Markers
Other: Large Oval Punch & 1 1/4" Circle Punch, Certainly Celery 5/8" Grosgrain, Linen Thread, Stampin' Dimensionals


2 comments:

Susan (peebsmama) said...

This is really pretty. I like your color combo.

Amber said...

Love the colours you used