Sunday, January 31, 2010

Curtain Call Color Challenge: Act 14 Show Stoppers



Thanks to all of the Curtain Call participants and readers! If you didn't get a chance to see the submissions, click HERE! I love reading your responses to the color combinations and seeing the amazing work that is submitted. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

The Show Stoppers for Curtain Call Color Challenge: Act 14 are these two talented ladies with Easter projects that really caught my eye. I hope you'll join me in congratulating them for their beautiful showstopping creations!



Arielle at Snappy Stampin' with this adorable Easter card...the bunny juggling Easter eggs is just too stinkin' cute!



Leonie at My Obsession, My Passion, My Therapy with this cute little Easter gift box...love the tag tying it all together!




3 comments:

li-bee-ti said...

These are really very beautiful works!
congrats!

Silke Ledlow said...

Congrats ladies!!! Both of your creations are beautiful and cute!!! Hugs ~S~

Leonie said...

whoot whoot! Thanks Stacey! I just dropped my daughter for her first day back to school and was feeling a little low and then I saw this! You have made my day :)