Friday, July 6, 2012

Thanks - MFTWSC79


Hope everyone is staying cool! It has been incredibly HOT here in the midwest, too hot to be outside, even to swim! If nothing else, the hot weather has given me a chance to work in my craft space and enjoy some stamping time! I grabbed some vintage-inspired papers, die cuts, etc., and whipped up a "scrappy" card for today. The sketch, My Favorite Things Weekly Sketch Challenge #79 over at Splitcoaststampers was perfect to utilize some of these vintage pieces.
I even worked a little (very little) bit on the inside of my card. Definitely need to do more of that!
I added a little tea stain ink around the edges of my die-cuts and adhered them with lots of dimensionals to create depth and character to my card. The greeting and inside stamp were done with heat embossing with Versamark and Gold Embossing Powder!
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Stamps: Rue Des Fleur Ink: Versamark, Tea Stain Paper: Attic Boutique DSP, Pool Party CS Other: Attic Boutique Side Notes, Heat Tool, Embossing Powder, Daffodil Delight Seam Binding, Vintage Brads Pin It

6 comments:

Monika/Buzsy said...

So pretty Stacey! Love the lovely colors and the layers. The ribbon looks awesome with the ticket and the vintage brad. So glad to see you are back to stamping! Missed your beautiful creations. Enjoy your weekend!

Teresa Kline said...

your card is totally gorgeous....it is so good to see you back girl...hope you are well! have a wonderful weekend.

enjoy *~*

Denise Marzec said...

Gorgeous inside and out! I love the bright colors!!

Angie Tieman said...

Gorgeous! Looks like your mojo is in full swing now!

Julie Davison said...

Woot! Stacey's back!!! Your new crafting space looks great! and it's so great to see your beautiful cards again!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

this is so beautiful