Saturday, October 27, 2012

Ho Ho Ho...Let it Snow! Uniko Design Super FREE Saturday

Good morning! It's Super FREE Saturday over at Uniko Design! Beverley has designed some lovely digital images and papers to get your holiday mojo going...and they're FREE! How cool is that?! The Ho Ho Ho - Let it Snow Collection is clean and simple, Uniko-style, with darling ornament images and true red patterned paper!
I created the 12 by 12 digital scrapbook layout by using a piece of kraft digital paper and layered it with some red chevron and polka dot digital paper from the Ho Ho Ho - Let it Snow Collection. I also used a smaller piece of Hands of Time digital paper to mat the photo and add some journaling to it. The images are also from the Ho Ho Ho - Let It Snow Super FREE Saturday kit! Head on over to Uniko Design and download your own FREE holiday images and papers from the Ho Ho Ho - Let it Snow Collection!
I printed out some of these fabulous papers and images, too, so later I should have a paper-crafted project to share to inspire your holiday crafting mojo:) Thanks for stopping by the stage! Digital Images and Papers (Uniko Design)
Pin It

3 comments:

Beverley said...

Wow! Stunning digital scrapbook page, you really are inspiring me with these and I've only made one in my life but may just have another go at it! Also, I'm thinking I should make all the digital files scrapbook size! Got me some work to do! Lol! Looking forward to seeing your next project. So happy to have you on the team. Hugs Bev x

i'm with the band said...

Very cute, Stacey!!!

Ren-Yi said...

This is brilliant.What a great way to use the christmas ornament as a embellishment to your page.