Thursday, November 15, 2012

Oh Deer

That's right! It's deer season in the midwest...and here in Petersburg, there are many die-hard deer hunters looking for that "once in a lifetime" buck! Not only do many adults take off from work, but many students "skip" school to enjoy their favorite fall sport.
I was inspired by The Alley Way Stamps Be Inspired Challenge 15 to use my BRAND NEW Fa-la-la stamp set, and since it's the only one I own...I used it for a fall card instead of a Christmas card. Silly, I know...but, I think it works!
Jen's Deconstructed Sketch 78 was just what a I needed to use one of the new doilies that I got in the mail this week from Freckled Fawn:) Yes, I caved and finally ordered some Washi Tape. Hope I can figure out how to use it!
The Tuesday Trigger: Fantasy in Fall was just right for my "fall" card, too! What would I do without all of these cool challenges to get my crafting mojo going?!

Thanks for stopping by the stage! Stamps: Fa-la-la (TAWS) Ink: Black Tuxedo (Momento), Copics Paper: Pear Pizzazz, Whisper White CS, DSP (SU) Other: Big Shot (SU), Doily Die, buttons and twine (PTI), flags dies (MFT), Doily (FF), sewing machine
Pin It

5 comments:

Lyndal said...

Gorgeous card Stacey - love all the layers!
So glad you joined in the fun at The Alley Way Stamps BE Inspired :)

Jen Shults said...

This is adorable! I love that cute dear! Love how you used the doily and the fabulous button accent in the corner. Thanks for joining us at the Deconstructed Sketch!

Arielle H Gordon said...

EEK - this is SO CUTE!!! So happy you played with us at Deconstructed Sketch and the BE Inspired challenges!!!

Kim S said...

What a great way to bring together the stamp set and the inspiration!! So glad to see you at The Alley Way Stamps BE Inspired Challenge.

*Alison* said...

SERIOUSLY!!! Adorable!!! LOVE everything about this.. Thanks so much for playing with us at the BE inspired Challenge
The Alley Way Stamps..
hugs